What Is A Review Article: Defining This Assignment Type
The first thing our writers do before writing anything is to define the assignment. So, you must understand what is a review article, so that you can handle it well. If you do not know how to write it, then do not fret, you have come to the right service for assistance. We will surely assist you in delivering a winning paper. When our writers embark on writing this type of essay, they often strive to answer the following questions:
- Who are the people researching this field?
- What are the recent significant discoveries or advances made with regards to this subject?
- What has not been covered in the research of this subject?
- What are the major conflicting or complementing ideas about this topic?
- Where should further research about this topic head next?
When the above questions have been answered comprehensively, the assignment can be considered complete. We can also provide some professional tips on how to write an article review.
How to Write an Article Review from Scratch
An article review has specific rules that should be followed whenever you want to write one. These guidelines are what distinguish this writing from the other assignment types you may be required to write in school. Remember that the purpose of such tasks is to make the student conversant with the research of experts. Thus, when you have done this assignment correctly, you should have your custom introduction to that topic.
You should get familiar with the article review format elaborated below. It is also important to note that the referencing style does have some sway as to how you will present each section. Confer with your instructor to get the appropriate referencing format. The guideline below is applicable for both your outline and eventual essay.
First things first, the title page. Indicate the title of your essay with no abbreviations in a concise manner that points to the content within. Pen your full name, institutional affiliation, and any other identifying information required by your school. Depending on your school requirements, you can have a list of abbreviations on this page.
Next, write the abstract. Although, it is advisable to pen this item last as it is just a summary of what your article covers. From the background, why you are writing it, the results you found and their implications, and finally the conclusion. You do not need any citations for this part. Afterward, you can add acknowledgments to tip your hat to those who contributed.
The introduction follows immediately after. This is a vital part of the essay since it includes details on what you want to cover and the specific order in which you will do it. It should give your readers a context of what you will talk about so that they understand the other sections clearly. If you find it problematic to write any section, contact us. Our experts are always ready to assist you.
The Body and How to Conclude
The body is essentially the crux of writing an article review. Thus, this is how our essayist does it.
- First, introduce each paragraph with an opening sentence that is the main point of the literature you are reviewing.
- Provide a concise context that may include data to back it up. Each example must be appropriately cited.
- Also, any conflicting ideas must be handled in this paragraph too.
- Conclude each paragraph by telling your reader why the information you have provided is relevant to your overall point.
- Interrogate each point in terms of the problems, limitations, strengths, and weaknesses. You can access article review examples from our site to get the gist of how this section is done.
Your conclusion is a call back to the main arguments you have reviewed along with your rationale for writing this paper. Keep in mind the essential questions you should answer when you are penning this section.
Writing A Review Article: Tips from Professionals
Research is vital when doing any school assignment, and so for this task, its importance cannot be overlooked. For this process, you can:
- Ask your instructor for guidance on where you can get relevant readings for this task.
- Check Google Scholar and other online libraries provided by your school.
- Ask a librarian to help you in finding relevant literature.
- Confer with your peers on what they know about the topic. Do not take their word as gospel truth, so note their opinions and research on them further.
In truth, this part of the assignment is painstaking and may not be easy to do if you have many other tasks to work on too. Also, if you work part-time, time for research may elude you. Thankfully, we at paper24x7 are here to help you through. We have 3500+ professional writers qualified by impressive degrees to ensure that no education level is beyond their expert knowledge.
Writing a review article is something we have tackled numerous times before owing to their years of writing experience. Rest assured we will do it from scratch and afterward use a plagiarism checker to ensure it is 100% original. The best part is that no one will find out we helped with your assignment. Confidentiality is a pledge we always fulfill. So order your essay now and let our skilled writers deliver exactly what you want. Rely on us!